Both resources are designed to support teachers with mini-lessons covering management, routines and procedures when launching a writing workshop. It's the perfect support for beginning to teach in a workshop structure with a strong focus on building a community of writers within the classroom.
THE RULES FOR THE GIVE AWAY
* This giveaway is for either my primary K-2 or intermediate grades 3-5 Building A Community of Writers product on TpT
* For a chance to win leave a comment below and tell me your plans for writing workshop in your classroom this year OR a question you have about writing workshop.
* All comments must be in by Saturday, September 17th, at 11:59 Pacific Time for a chance to win.
* The lucky winner will be selected at random and announced in Pure Literacy’s next blog post on Sunday, September 18th.
* Stay tuned for next week’s blog post to see if you are the winner! If chosen as the winner, I’ll ask you to send me an email with your contact information so we can be in touch to work out the details of sending you product.
* Please make sure you stay tuned! Unfortunately, if I do not hear from the winner within five days of the giveaway announcement I will be selecting a new winner.